21.7.13

Overcome

  A subtle nod in my direction when noone is looking in as a silent compliment to my appearance. A look through a mirror that lasted more than a random one would have lasted until I drove my gaze elsewhere - I was afraid I'd see you avert your eyes first and that would hurt more. You got up and left afterwards. Your eyes following me when I dance milonga with someone else - I had been waiting for you to ask me you idiot.

  The truth is there is a part of me that aches with anticipation for your departure. Not because I don't want you as much as before, but because I feel that I've given you too much power over my emotions. We have not danced for two weeks and that makes my throat dry - you consume my heart, your presence sometimes is too overwhelming. Most of the time Sometimes I can't stand to be near you and her anymore. I want to get up and rush away from you, the presence of you both makes me feel like drowning.


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου