7.7.13

Last night

  I was feeling annoyed suddenly. Restless. I wanted to get up and leave.
  So I got up and left. I said some rush excuse that I was going to meet a friend. Everyone dumbfounded. They were worried. You're leaving? Alone? At such an hour? The truth is I had spoken with a friend of mine but I never did go meet him.
  I strolled around the streets in my pretty dress and red lipstick and thought about Tony. I wanted to message him, see if he were in the area. It was 3 a.m. Maybe we could go for a drink. Maybe he could just take me home. Maybe he was sleeping and wouldn't see it at all. How would I know? I never sent the message.
  Damn, unfinished bussiness shouldn't sting so much.
  But the truth is, as I walked down the empty streets and ignored the catcalls and wished for a drink there was one question going around in my head.
  Could I please just fuck him once before he leaves?

2 σχόλια:

  1. To think once I thought only guys thought this way. Now I wish there was someone thinking this way about me. Who knows there might be, but never the one you want :).

    I have felt this way. It sucks.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή