19.7.13

Fragments of moments, of days.

I could already feel your absence like a thorn in my heart. Time is going by in a painfully high speed and I can feel every memory already slipping into oblivion. It was all so absolutely clear that it pained me and saddened me. I leaned on my friend's shoulder and whispered "El dolor, el dolor."

The pain, the pain.

*

I left because your presence or the lack of it drowned me and that scared me.

*

But I came back eventually, I needed a break to clear my head. Not sure that I managed that but it helped anyway.

*

When I think of how many days I won't have the chance to see him in August because I'll be away, my breath catches in my lungs and my heart pumps blood faster in my vains. I'm overcome with anxieties.

*

On the first day that I left I smoked over 20 cigarettes. I don't smoke though and after that I didn't smoke again. All the time I singed a tango that I love. 


Dame el humo de tu boca.
Anda, que así me vuelvo loca.
Corre que quiero enloquecer
de placer,
sintiendo ese calor
del humo embriagador
que acaba por prender
la llama ardiente del amor.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου