29.7.13

*

I'm leaving tomorrow. And I could choose to leave without going to one last milonga tonight. I could choose to do that but I won't. I could choose to leave without risking the chance of seeing you once before I go, of being ignored by you. Is this how it's going to go?

You'll come closer
and then not?

Will I
always
always
watch you from afar
sometimes
watching you watching me.

I could choose to stay.
I could choose to not go away for a few days.
I could choose to sit by all this time,
hoping I might catch a glimpse of you
hoping I own a thought of you.

I could choose to ignore
the gaping place in my heart.
I could choose to cry that you're going far.

But really
I think of you
as already being

away.

I could choose to wait
except I can't.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου