10.7.13

"I've told you already that I enjoy dancing milonga with you more than I do with her, right?"

  That's what you told me last time we met. You hadn't asked me to dance for some time and last week you pissed me off, declining and immediatelly asking someone else. You don't undersand how desperate I am to dance with you when I ask you to dance - that's why I try to stop. Because you can seek me out when you want to.
  But these few dances are the only thing I can have from you. You have a girlfriend, someone that I know. And you're leaving. You too are leaving. I'm counting the days until you leave. I try to find a way to miss as few opportunities as possible to see you until you leave.
  And the closer I get the more confused I get. There's a distance between the two of you already and there's a strange intimacy between us. You know me less than a year, you act closer to me than you do to other women in the party. I can sometimes feel the attraction between us, it takes my breath away.
  Yes, you have told me before that you enjoy dancing milongas with me more than you enjoy dancing them with her. You said you have no chemistry in the milonga. So I guess that means you have more chemistry with me. You said those two women were saying how beautifully we dance as we danced before them.
  I did not care. All I cared for was the pressure of your chest against mine, the warmness of your breath, your hand around the whole of my back (you don't always place it that far around), my hand on your back a bit higher than I usually place it (I tried to lower it but it always seemed to find its way up again so I just restrained it from climbing further back.)
  All I cared about was the sound of your hearbeat, or was it mine, or both, pounding between our chests. And I wished that milonga never had to stop.
  (By the way, you didnot have to tell her that you dance milonga with me better, or to tell her that that's the way to dance milonga. She is, after all, a much better dancer than me.)
  (I think we'll both end up burned by the flame we dance so close to).


1 σχόλιο:

  1. I have learned, I will never learn what goes on inside the mind of others. People go through their entire day without knowing their affect on others.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή