2.8.11

Theory #1

  We people tend to get certain things fixed into our heads. It takes days (or in some not so good cases longer) for the certain idea to leave our minds. We simply donot want to admit the inevitable: that we have to move on. In order to do so, we have to let go.
  And in order to let go, we have to find something else to grab.

  In the past few days I've been rather good. Actually, I've been pretty good since Sunday. Monday was awesome. Today has been awesome so far. Here's hoping I'll continue like that.
  I hardly think of him anymore. I know weird right? I mean, few days ago I could not get myself to think of anything else. But! I filled my days with activities and I go out with my friends everyday and I read and generally I keep myself busy with things that make me happy. Things that make me happy. Not my mother not anyone else. And now? I hardly think of him anymore.
  I'm sure you've heard this before: people busying themselves in order to keep from thinking. But it works! And that is exactly what we need to do.
  Grab something else.
  Get a new hobby perhaps?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου