13.8.11

Theory #4 The past comes to haunt you at the most incovenient times ever.

  You know you've let some certain things behind, that you have moved on, and right when you're ready to make a step forward, the past comes to bitch-slap you.

  There isn't much to say. Went out yesterday with some new girls I met. We went to a party and I met there some cute guy - like seriously cute (though I kind if have a feeling that he might be younger by a year or two). I think he was kinda shy. We talked but he barely danced - at. all. The good thing? He's not from around here, but lives near my town hurray! (I'm on vacation now).
  He's a friend of the girls and maybe we'll all meet again today. Pleeeease. 
  So after I came back to the hotel I went to sleep and dreamt of that guy. And you know what? It's actually rather irritating. Because I know he's into me but he won't make a move, even though some months ago I told him I liked him. And you know what? I get it, he's a coward. And I've got a pride and he has my cell-phone number, he can call me anytime.
  Back to the dream. 
  It was a rather sweet dream. Sweet and intimate. I remember it's feeling. I think the new guy was in there too. But I don't remember much other than that guy catching me from the waist, my back against his chest, his lips kissing my throat once in the most intimate way.
  I want to forget you damn it. 
  Because this images are not you, just what I wish I had with you.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I love the idea of your blog! these theories are such an amazing thing to write down.

    fucking hell, I get far too emotional when i read some blogs. the last line actually summarises so much for me right now, and reading that other people are going through the same things is always kind of comforting but also weird..

    absolutely gorgeous blog.

    xxx scarzz

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή