29.8.11

Theory #6: Just because you are among people, doesn't mean you're not alone.

"Real loneliness is not necessarily limited to when you are alone." 
 Charles Bukowski


  You can smile as much as you like, be among friends and laugh. But in the back of your mind it all feels temporary. Unreal. It's not their fault but suddenly things stop feeling right. 
  Instead they feel incomplete.

  In all honesty I don't know why I am like this. Up until a few days ago, when I returned from my vacation, things were fine. I was fine. And now I'm not. I feel so lonely. So damn lonely. There are a few people that I care to talk to but I haven't been able to get hold of them.
  The sound of the phone as they don't answer seems to emphasise my mood.  

"I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don't know why, some people fill the gaps and others emphasize my loneliness. In reality those who satisfy me are those who simply allow me to live with my ''idea of them." 
 Anaïs Nin


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου