9.8.11

Theory #3 Ready for the truth?

  In all honesty, it matters not whether you want to tell the truth or not. Because in spite of your willingness, chances are that there will be noone who will listen to it.

 I tried to talk to mom about some things that she does that bother me. Before I even finished the sentence, I saw the walls come up. I literally saw them in her eyes. They were that clear.
  I know that I am a nuisance most of the time and that I am propably a bit of a burden the rest of the time but I know one thing for sure: I am not as strong as I seem to be. I am, actually, more fragile than any of them knows. And the horrible thing that haunts me is that they will either realise too late or that they'll simply not care.
  I need my mom right now.
  Why can't I have her then? 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου