21.5.12

Theory #21: When a guy tells you about his exes, he's either trying to get a reaction or he's just not that into you. Aka: you've been friendzoned. Big time.

People see what they want to see. That's why everyone has a different perspectives. Ask five different people on the same event, where they were present, and you will get five different opinions. If you combine them what you'll get is a jumbled mess. And out of that you might, just might,  get something that is still somewhere between fiction and reality.
  Thus with the human heart and the human emotions.

  Really, I've been blind. It's not his fault I think it's mine. I just didn't want to accept the truth. So the truth bitchslapped in the face.
  That kind of hurt.

  Today after the exam T, S and L thought about going for a walk. I was the last person leaving so s told me to tag along - seriously, he's such a nice guy it's killing me. I thought I should decline, I felt I'd be the extra, the outsider. and I told them that I might be in the way. You might want to discuss your things. 
  T rolled his eyes and then turned to S and told him in a falsetto voice "Come on darling, let's go discuss our things. Come on Em."
  L was ahead of us talking on the phone.
  And I deeply regret going.
  The whole time I felt unwanted even though S and T kept talking to me. I felt an extra, a baggage. L barely spoke to me. and it got awkward (for me anyway). It was like I wasn't there - like I said, for L. His friends teased me just fine. But that's ok 'cause they're my friends too (not best friends but we do hang out sometimes). We're friends. 
  And after S left - God I thought I might as well escape - T said to me, "Come little one."
  And we walked some some more and L started telling me about his exes and how once he dated an older girl - to whom he had told he was older- and how she figured out he was younger.
  And it was much more relaxed then in the sense that I didn't feel a pariah but I hoped the earth would open up and swallom me whole. Funny thing: that never happens when actually want it to. Never.
  So yeah. I've been friendzoned. Big time. I might as well get used to it. I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I have to get over him. Any suggestions?
  Did I mention that I might be seeing him for the biggest part of the summer? Because of a play we're taking part to?
  Oh, it's going to be a long summer. 
 

2 σχόλια:

  1. i don't think you've been friendzoned. my current boyfriend always talks about his exes, well, one in particular, and i thought he wasnt over her yet. but i was way wrong. she just broke his heart and he just wanted me to know. maybe you're in a similar situation.

    gorgeous blog(: xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hmm. I don't know babe, your love story is intriguing, sometimes when I'm on your blog i just want to sit beside you and listen to everything. Hehe!

    GOODLUCK on your play! And you were just talking about getting over him! How?! ♥♥♥

    Lots of love, Emilia.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή