23.4.12

Theory #19: Somedays can be like the first day of falling in love.

hvknl
You have a spring in your walk, and sigh whenever you see him, and you have lost look on your face, a smile playing on your lips.
  I'm sorry I do not know whether it's going to get harder again later on.            
 
I'm not sure what the reason was. Maybe it was because I hadn't seen you in so long. Two weeks. They went by in moments of happiness, sadness and loneliness. I missed you. So much. More than I had thought. And today when we talked I felt so happy, my heart nearly burst when I came down the stairs and saw you talking with a teacher. I wanted to say hi but I didn't want to interrupt, so I passed behind the teacher and went into the teacher-room to leave the absences catalog and when I came out the teacher was gone and you daid hi. I responded and then went towards the stairs and I couldn't contain my happiness, I was smiling.
  And you were three steps behind so I waited for you and we talked the only thing that came to mind in order to begin a conversation was to ask you whether S, your best friend, had come. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How do you make me get so stuck? And you laughed saying you're frineds but you don't manage your schedule and then you walked all the way with me to the classroom (it wasn't a long way, just three meters from the stairs, and next to your classroom) and asked me whether  I was going to play Tichu (a game) with the others. "Nah, gotta deliver lunch to my cousin." You said ok and then you left. (And you didn't go to your classroom I noticed.)
  And then afterwards when you passed in front of the door and I just kept smiling like an idiot.
  And then at some point you were at our door, T (your best friend who seems to like Annie) was standing behind you and you were looking were Annie and I were sitting and I saw you. And I couldn't help smiling and waving. And you smiled and waved back. And T whispered something to you.
  Those tiny moments gave me happy memories you know.


  And here's something I wrote today during Physics:

I have
aching lips for you to kiss,
fingers that ache to trace your jawline.

At your sight I soar
And plunge head-first into darkness then.
I miss the moments we didn't live,
the memories we didn't make.

The poet speaks the truth:
I had for you the love you wanted.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. oh, how come i didn't read this before? i'm so sorry babe, i was gone... how are you? hope you've been well.

    p.s. the poem is beautiful!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή