19.4.12

Diary Entry #4

  I'm not sure what's the most difficult: the mornings, that hazy moment when you open your eyes, when you're brought to consiouness or the nights, the moment right before you lose consiouness, all sense of you. Each seems difficult in its own way. Both share the same feeling of loneliness.
  Today's his birthday. I texted him when I woke up; he was my first thought. He repiled with a "Thanks!" and that was all there was to it. Well, it's not like I expected anything different. But I still felt both happy and sad. Happy that he replied, sad that that was the only reason I could text him about.
  I'm in my blues again.
  I also realised yesterday that L bears a resemblance to my father. They both have strong facial bone structure. The last one was noticed by Molly. I also know that there's a certain character resemblance.
  So it's true. Girls do fall in love with guys that remind them of their fathers.

P.S. Thinking of posting some of my poems. Still not sure over that.

2 σχόλια:

  1. I hope things feel a bit brighter soon, with more green and purple than just blue. I would love to read some of your poetry if you decide to post some :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Aw. I understand babe (believe me!) How I wish he could have told you more. I hope you'll fee a lot happier soon.

    And I can't wait for the poems!
    Have a lovely weekend my darling Emilia.xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή