14.7.11

Fuck you is the word and I am not happy for that

  Just had a fight with one of my best friends (the sad thing is I am not even sure I can call her that) via Facebook. She said something and pissed me off and I simply told her to stop fucking my nerves. And then she went on about how I never call, how I only ever call one friend (not true) and how I never care about anyone.
 And simply replied that if she is not satisfied with my friendship she can simply stop being friends with me.
 I know. Apathetic right?
  Maybe. But I've taken her shit for as long as I can remember us: I've tolerated anything. Her fits of anger, her moodswing, her always talking big, her creating problems, everything. Because she's my friend. But right now, I'm not in the phase to tolerate anyone's shit. My temper is spiraling out of control recently. Not something I am proud of but nevertheless true. And I'm taking on a lot of pressure. No shit.
  I don't have time for phone calls. I've never been the phonecalling person. but when someone is needed I'm there. Always. I'm there for someone to lean on me. I have many flaws but that is a good thing about me that NOONE can say it's not true.
  I'm sorry girl, I don't have time for you being a spaz. I have problems too you know.
  So fuck you is the word and I am sorry for that.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου