9.7.11

Facebook is a strange thing indeed

  I mean, there's this girl in my class you know? She's the kind of girl who's nice to everyone and I really like her. I mean, if I were a better person, or rather, if I were a good person, I'd propably want to be like her. Everyone likes her and she seems to like everyone. And she has a hot younger brother.
  Anyway, what I wanted to say is that from time to time we talk and all but never on something serious, or deep, or really friendship-building. So anyway, it's Saturday night and I log on Facebook and there is. So I say hi and all. I later asked her how come she's not out with her friends. What she answered is really of no consiquence. Or rather, it is not my place to tell you about it. No offence. I'm sure you can keep a secret. I'm just not willing to tell you other people's.
  Ahem. So, here we are, her telling me about how there was a fall-out with her friends. And somehow she tells me, in no uncertain terms, that she's friendless - she didn't say it but I caught the drift. And here I am telling her, you know what? We live almost next door, you have my cell, call me anytime. Wanna come over for pizza sometime this week? We could watch a movie or something.
  And she says sure. And seems genually touched.
  So, here I am right now, wondering What the fuck? I mean, I do like her, and kind of fancy her brother, but there was never a chance for us to really hang out. Or really talk deep. Something that happened thanks to Facebook. Wow.
  And what is miraculous, is that at the moment I spoke with her I didn't think of the hunk she has for a younger brother. the gesture was not made in a cold calculating manner, but in a really, truly nice kind of way. And I am a nice girl, no matter who you ask that's what they'll tell you, but I also happen to think of myself as a calculative selfish little bitch.
  Not exactly boosting my confidence there.
  So anyway, Facebook connecting people?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου