11.11.12

Tony

  I'm not even sure why I feel the need to talk about him at the moment, at 6.30 in the morning but I do and so I will. This is, after all, the place where I can just sort of spill everything that comes to my head.
  I have not talked with Tony since I returned from New York, with the exception of one brief conversation we had right after I returned. But the last time we really did talk was some time before that. And for the record, when I say "really talk" I mean something more than just:
  "Hey how are you?"
  "I'm good, you?"
  "Me too".
  Those kinds of conversation started right after those exams I had in September. Don't get me wrong, we said those stuff before, but it was more like a part of the conversation not the conversation all by itself. And the thing is all the last times we talked I had initiated the "conversation". With the exception of the message he sent me once I reach New York.
  It was line, one word and it read like that: "Welcome." I messaged back and he never got round to answering.
  And, ok, I'll admit, I was hurt. One might say that I had no right in the sense that, well, nothing happened between us after all so it's not like there were matters to settle and besides that, one might add that I could have tried harder.
  And for the past week we're both online at Skype at the same time and we both get the notification that the other is online - not sure why I notice it or if he does - and it's just... it's bothering me. It's selfish and I have no right and I know that but still... he bothers me. Every day. Not all the time but every day.
  And I still get that feeling when you live a moment and in your head you think "Oh, I should remember to tell him this or that." And it's freaking annoying me because I'm not sure whether I'm doing that because I am really, truly, genually interested or simply because I want to fall in love and finally, finally get to see what a relationship is like, trying to connect with someone is like and generally because I'm lonely. Or a selfish bitch who can't take a blow to her ego. Pick whatever.
  So I'm choosing to stay away for the mere reason that I'm not sure whether Tony is a person of interest or a boredom scapegoat.
  And I don't want to be the kind of person that keeps people as "options".

  Even if I may be one.


4 σχόλια:

  1. I'm not really sure what happened between you and Tony, and I have no idea what your relationship is or was like, but I hope all of this works out for the best. Sometimes I wonder if loving somebody is a blessing or a curse. Xo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Of course you shouldn't be an option, you should be the one. I do hope you're okay, babe, and that staying away doesn't make you think about him too. Ah! Ignoring is never easy. xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Everyone keeps people as options, sometimes those options become someone important.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. not a problem, dear.
    ill keep little comments coming,
    when i feel the pull to say something
    =) <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή