16.11.12

He messaged.

  Soooooo... Well, basically, I knew it was going to happen the moment I decided to upload the photos from dance. I knew he'd message me. I just fucking did. And so he did.
  And I'm ignoring the message, I have not even opened it.
  I'm not sure why either.
  It's just that... Do you ever get that feeling as if you know you're getting yourself into something? You're not quite sure what that is but it is bothering you anyway?

(Fast forward a couple of hours)
  In the end I did read the message and replied. It's nothing much, just the usual chit chat. He was asking me about uni said that we "lost contact". You don't say.
  In any case I'm much calmer about this all now. I'm pretty sure it will all go back to normal and that we won't talk again for some time. So, basically, this is a rather useless and meaningless post. But I wanted to write it anyway.

1 σχόλιο: