26.3.12

Fragments #3

We were going back from school, Annie, E and his best friend (one of the two). We had finished school early. And I was telling L's best friend "Send a text to T, we should tease him." (T is his other best friend.) And S laughed and took out his cell.
  "I'll text L because whenever he gets off early he rubs in the fact I'm still at school. i'll send him something along the lines of 'Guess where I am, over at your girl's place'." And we all fell silent 'cause last November (in 2010) I told you I liked you and we all knew that. I think S realised a tad bit too late what he said because in truth he was taking me home (we usually do that since we live near) and obviously I'm not your girl. 
  You have a girl?
  I think you don't.
  
  This girl was wearing your jacket today and while I was speaking with Annie she came next to me and blew me a kiss. We were in the same theatrical play and she's a nice and friendly person. I nearly turned green when I saw her wearing your jacket.
  "You will only get over your feelings for him once you come to terms with them and all the anger they 'cause you," Marcie said yesterday. The milk she served me tasted good especially along with the cinnamon cookied her mother baked.

  We haven't talked since since Wensday. I miss him even though I see him.


1 σχόλιο: