24.3.12

Fragments #2

Past midnight, last night, Ellie and I sitting on a bench in the square with a shared beer can. We sometimes do that. "You know," she said, "I'm your friend and that's why I tell you this but, he's just not into you. If he really were, he'd make an actual move. Now, he's just flirting."
  "I know," I said and drank some beer. "And if I had any form of self-preservation - emotional that is - I'd get it in my head and I'd get him out off my heart."
  The night was still around us.

I was supposed to write an essay last night. I have to go and hand it in today at some point. Instead I got up at noon and put the music and did some little chores around the house.

I still log on Fb hoping he will be online. Not that we'd chat but it's nice to know he's there and not somewhere else having fun with his friends. Or some girl.
  Who's the lonely soul now?

1 σχόλιο:

  1. The last paragraph captured me entirely. You are such a lovely girl. Who knows what will happen next? Oh! Boy's minds!

    Take care always, love. ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή