28.5.14

Pretty girls

I sleep little these days. I laugh a lot. Smoke a lot. Drink more often - sometimes I get tipsy, more often than not I don't. I've been talking with new people, some I just met, some I've known for a while but nonetheless people who are not regulars in my life. I've found that talking to strangers often feels refreshing.

"Lets go meet new people. Lets pass them by and smile, lets make them invite us, we are after all pretty girls in a prettily clumsy town, lets meet them and then disappear if we feel like it."

I let her drag me around, too sober for that but people we met all the same. It always happens when around magnetising people. We tasted the best rum I've drank in a while and had a shot of Smirnoff North, sweet as a cake at the tip of my tongue.

We sand tango at the bus stop ignoring strangers and we pretended to be tourists and drunk.

And realised you're only as magnetising as you want to be.

I think after all, I might start walking up to people that I find interesting with the only trick at hand being honesty.

"Hey, I thought you looked interesting."


2 σχόλια: