14.5.14

*

  I've been on a fantastically good mood since since last week - there have been the usual down moments but all in all my spirits have been high. Summer is almost here and I'm trembling at the prospect of Berlin. My Erasmus papers are not ready yet but they will be soon. I'm broke but I try not to worry - unsuccessfully more often than not but no matter. University is going bad as always, I really detest academic learning some times but I'm trying to make up for all the time that I've left to pass me by. I sleep little but I do not care. I've been smoking and drinking a bit more - never to the point of getting drunk - and I've spent most of the past days dancing till the early morning hours. 
  I'm trying to pick up reading again, I feel like my world has not been expanded for a while now and the thought chokes me.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. dancing til the early morning hours... that is a pretty thought. i always seem to go through spurts with reading as well, i just last night picked up a book for the first time in a few weeks. i never understand why i stop... it baffles me. i'm happy to hear your are in good spirits and the summer looming is something to be excited for. keep smiling :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή