24.10.11

Theory #11: Chances. You miss one and you regret it much longer than it took you to lose it.

Chances come and go in life. They come in flashes and disappear just as fast. We might catch them or we may lose them forever. Some we regret ad other we forget. But what if missing small chances in the end equals to missing a big one? 

  The party. I knew you wanted me to stay longer. Maybe it's just me but I kind of felt it. Laugh if you may. But that's what I felt.
  Today you looked sad. Later I saw you were online on Facebook. I wanted to ask you if everything was alright but I hesitated too much and now I've missed my chance.
  Am I a fool? I must be. See, I've wasted so many chances with you. There might even be nothing between us now. I just can't help myself. 
 

The truth is, I've fallen for you.
  Hard.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Hello Emilia,
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I really enjoy reading your blog. It's such an awesome idea with the theories! If you don't mind me asking...where are you from? Greece? Anyways, take care hun. xxx E

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή