15.10.11

Theory #10: More often than not, we let people down.

  It is done unconciously, but not necessarily so. You know there will be conciquences, you know they will be disappointed, you know you'll lose something in the end. Someone. And you know you can prevent it but at that moment you don't care to do so.
  What happens next?
  How do you face it all?
  Well, I guess the show must go on.
 
    But I care, and I am disappointed and I want you to be there. But I'm let down, and I am so concentrated on protecting myself that I let everyone else down.
  And I'm sick of always being that person who has potential but is no good.

  My aunt once told me, when I spoke to her, "Emilia, of all the people I know, you're better than them. You're the best of them all."
  Those words stung in more ways than she can know.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου