29.9.11

Theory #9: People need not words or fists to hurt you

Sometimes silence is enough.

  I hate this. I hate this so much. School has started and I'm generally happy. One of my friends thinks that's because I see you.


But I see you and we rarely talk and when we do it's more like a hi or something. But I've caught you looking and maybe I'm paranoid  and I just want you to speak to me. 

Noise, noise, noise, anything but this excrusiating silence. 

Please, if this is all isnot in my head do something. And if it is I just want it to stop. This is driving me crazy. I'm up and down all the time and that's not your fault, it's probably mine but you mess my head up whether you want to or not.  

Maybe I'm just being stupid and a coward you know?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου